Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ovaries? What are the good for? By River Song


One of the conversations Foley and I had while I was applying to become a member of the Monster pack and take her place on her Mommy’s bed was about ovaries.  She told me that she had always felt bad about her forlorn ovaries.  Let me tell you something sister:  Forlorn ovaries? Forget about it.  More like ovaries.....What are they good for?

See I didn’t have mine cut out when I was a baby.  My birth Mom thought I was perfect, and wanted me to have a litter.  All this seemed fine by me.  She was a good Mommy and I wanted to pay her back.  One day I was just an innocent little girl playing with my toys and the next day I felt like a Kardashian at an NBA all star game.  Momma had to have some.

I packed my bag ready to go down to the pier to wait for the pup Navy to come in when Mommy told me no, she had arranged for someone to come in a be my good time boy.  What was this?  The Russian Royal Family?  But then she told me he was some kind of stud.  Stud?  Hmmmm.  This could be a good time after all.

I was standing in the living room one night watching OWN when I felt these two paws on my spine.  I yelled “hey, get off my back!”  A deep throated dog told me he was my stud.  I said if he was taking my temperature he put it in the wrong place.  Then bam, it was over, leaving me quite unsatisfied.  When I asked if he could help me finish he told me he was a stud and had other lolipops to pop.  So human girls, if a guy tells you he is going to do it doggy style it means 35 seconds of contact and then you’re trying to do something unnatural with a kong in search of satisfaction.


Then bam, there I was, living in Florida, young, single and pregnant, the Government’s worst nightmare.  Two months later I know I’m about to pop and planning on a nice natural childbirth when Mommy tells me that Griffon birth is very dangerous and I am going to have to have an operation.  Oh man, this was a big commitment for 35 seconds of whoopy.

I wake up and I got some little pups sucking the life out of my through my teets.  Please don’t misunderstand me, all us pup mother’s love our young ones like you human mothers love yours, but you all want your kids to move out of the house somewhere between 18 and 30 years, and we want them off our teets and out the door in ten weeks, tops.   

After that I was all too glad to give up the ovaries.  I do miss my children but do you think one of them could send me a card for Mother’s Day?   Is this too much to ask?  A text?  Would a text kill them?  Being a mother is a thankless job.

Anyway, my Mommy told me that she would find me a new home after my operation, but after seeing the “stud” she lined up for me I decided to take matters into my own hands and lined up an interview with Foley Monster.  I may have lied a couple of times.  I told her I was one when actually I will be one at the end of the month.  And I told her I didn’t poo in my crate.  Well, when you are put in your crate and then a few hours later your Mom comes home and there is poo in the crate it is hard to blame it on “sum other dawg.”

And that is how I became a member of the Monster Pack.  I am very happy here. My teets are diminishing so I am no longer walking around like Joan Rivers trying to do a pushup.  Now that I have told you about my past I will soon be catching you up on my future.  I plan to be here a long time so get used to my song.  Now that the overture is over it can begin.


13 comments:

  1. Ms.river you keep singing you're song cause we can relate to the tune your playing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our 'career girl' ops very early.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, RiverSong, you do have a talent for telling it like it is!!! No one is going to blame you for, um, fudging a bit about your age and the horrible crate incident. Just happy you're now part of the Pack and a part of our big family across the miles!

    (Ova, uh! Good Gawd, y'all! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing... LOL! It's your new song to sing--at least an ear worm for your typist!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job on this blog---did Angel Foley Monster help?? I have a sneaking suspicion...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have something for you on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlfriend, I want you to know you're not alone! Mommy just cried down her leg reading your story and Muffin and I just snorted raw hide outta our noses. This has to be the GREATEST story ever told in Blogville!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD...River! Mommy is busting a gut over here! Quick, I think she might need a diaper!

    BWHahahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading your first and hilarious, funny, witty, talented funny post I Boris look like that rubber toy in the picture. BOL! These blog posts sure make our day. La la la la la laa die da. You have us singing River, my lack of ovaries paw friend.
    Oh and our mom may need a depend on this one too. We know whatcha talkin bout fur friends on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY RIVER!!!! LOOOOOOK!!! Our momm figured it out! We actuaally commented. Just singin in the Rain, Jsut singing in the rain, Oh, what a glorious feel- ling, Just singing in the rain.
    It really is raining AGAIN too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's us Max Tupper and the Boyz as dogpaw in the comments but you probably already knew that huh?? DUH... sorry for stalking this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, I must say, the title of this post instantly grabbed my attention! River, you are quite the funny gal! We enjoyed reading this post. We agree, being a mother is a thankless job...a text is NOT that hard to send (although, your pups [like all pups] probably don't have opposable thumbs, so it may be a bit difficult for them, but STILL!). :)

    Sorry to hear you had to go through that experience with that stud dog, the operation, the pups sucking the life force out of you, all before you were even a year old! Sad. But so glad you are happy in your new loving home! We just know you will have many, many happy years to come! :)

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... As a boy... This was quite an eye opener... O_O

    ReplyDelete