Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Giving up eating poo cold turkey just got serious by Pocket Dog

For weeks now I have been saying that I was going to give up poo eating cold turkey.  I go a day or two, then I'm right back to butt leftover munching.

This morning Foley was barking at the porch doors, as she does every morning, and Mommy told her to be quiet, it was just a cat or something, then she looked out the window and said "holy sh+t."

Being a lover of poo, I could not resist some that had been blessed by the Lord, and hurried over to see these holy nuggets.  I looked out the window and saw this.


"What are those?" I asked Foley.

"Those are cold turkeys and they want to come in and make you stop eating poo," she said.

"Oh my gosh I thought that was just an expression, I didn't know there were real cold turkeys," I said.

"Of course there are,  It's 20 degrees outside.  They're cold  They're turkeys.  And they want to come in to make sure you don't eat poo anymore."

I did not want those big feathered things in my house so I swore up and down that I would never eat poo again.  Foley nodded towards me and then clicked her tongue and the cold turkeys waddled away.

Now I have to find the will power to stop eating poo.  Mommy won't be happy if those things come in the house, and it could drive the value down.

Wish me luck.  And if you say you are going to quit doing something then do it.  You don't want cold turkeys in your house.

5 comments:

  1. My dogs refer to cat poo as Kitty Rocha. It's still disgusting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We eat deer poop, bunny poop is pretty good too :)

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD wild turkey poop used to be BabyRocketDog's very favorite treat her first year of life! Mommy said her breath was so bad it could melt metal. Now we see what the problem was (thanks to you)...if they were COLD turkeys she would have been able to stop a lot sooner!! Now I prefer deer poop like our buddys Wyatt and Stanzie. The only time I get it though is when Mommy isn't looking. If she sees it she commands me,"NO!" and I must obey. Sheesh.
    WelshieSmooches,
    Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not an habitual poo eater, however, I do embibe once in awhile, so I can see how one can get addicted to the stuff. No, I don't want those giant birds in MY yard either, I have enough trouble keeping the buzzards and hawks away! Good luck in your endeavor to quit. I recommend the poo patch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a new hobby. You could do what I do. Find a tissue box and chew the corners to bits and then de tissue the box. Once the boxes empty...shred the tissues to bits.........and then.....Decorate with the newly made confetti!,

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

  Have your parents bought anything for you for anxiety? Not me, but my parents...