Sunday, January 17, 2021

Kane: Gentleman Farmer and Perfect Dog

 

I am not sure how to define what a dog's dog is, but I know that Kane is one.  

Funny, sweet, lovable, wise, and loyal:  Find an adjective used to describe a  great pup, and it will fit Kane perfectly.   He lived his mortal life on a big farm running freely,  chasing away critters, protecting his property, doing chores, and laughing all the way.  We housebound dogs could only dream of living such a life and did so vicariously through Kane.

 A huge crowd gathered at Hobo's Landing when word spread that Kane's arrival was imminent.   We know all dogs have a limited amount of heartbeats, but it seemed like Kane would live forever. 

It is impossible to think of his dad's farm without Kane.  I know he is committed to visiting his dad every night in his dreams to give him the guidance Kane has provided since he was a pup to help make the farm successful. His sister  Daisy preceded him to the immortal world and had immediately started her farm where she grew crops and sold them at the Doggyspace Green's weekly farmers' market.

She was standing next to me when I swore Kane in as an angel.  Kane's  friends wanted to give him a vast, welcoming party, but Daisy would hear none of it.  She took him by the paw and told him they had work to do.  His friends were disappointed that they wouldn't give Kane the celebration he deserved, but they knew a farmer's job never ends.

 Kane went to work tilling the fields, picking the crops, and patrolling for any vermin who might sneak onto their property looking to forage some free food.   Daisy didn't give him time to stop and think. The list of chores she had for him was endless.

Finally, Kane stopped and asked his sister why she was so adamant about them working so hard.  Daisy told him that she had started on the farm as soon as she reached the Bridge.   We are farmers, and we don't have time for parties or rest," Daisy insisted.

"Dad always found the time for our dog friends," Kane gently observed.  "We can't stay on the farm and do nothing but work."  Daisy disagreed and was adamant that there was too much to do. When Kane continued to persist, Daisy admitted what drove her to work so hard.

" If I stop, then I start thinking of all we lost," she said pitifully.  We had such a wonderful life.  I get sad when I think about it, so I work so I don't have to remember."

It is usually the first sibling to come to the Bridge, who is the most knowledgeable, but Kane's many attributes were wisdom.  He told his sister that she had to go through the pain because it was the excellent memories beyond it.   He finally convinced his sister to stop so they could mourn together.   Then brother and sister day came together and had a good cry.  Daisy said she felt better. 

For the first time since she went to the Bridge, Daisy went to the town square where Kane was given his proper welcome home ceremony.  Watching him with his sister made me realize why he was a perfect dog.  Even at his lowest point after crossing the Bridge, he was still thinking of others.

I hope his father takes comfort in how loved and appreciated Kane is on both sides of the Bridge.  

Until the day comes in the long-distance future that his father joins him, Daisy and Kane will rill the farm for him, but this time they'll remember to stop and enjoy life and remember the good times.

14 comments:

  1. that was a wonderful story...and we will remember Kane as soon as we see one of our farm pup friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some very good and hardworking dogs...Kane was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never easy on either side of the Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful story indeed. Kane is so love here and there.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is Peterson want to share my testimony with the whole world how I came across this legit hacker who helped me and saved my marriage and help save my family from eviction I promise you they are real. I received 500,000$ USD  from them they are reliable and a live saver I can now take care of my wife and kid and bought my own apartment 
        please contact them if you need help too to become something or archive your dream they can help okay they perform various hack

    BANK TRANSFER HACK
    BLANK ATM CARD (CLONE)
    PAYPAL HACK
    WESTERN UNION HACK
    BITCOIN INVESTMENT
    BITCOIN HACK
    guys contact them today they are legit i promise you you will not regret contacting them because I am a living proof of the great HACKERS work. visit their .
                              WEBSITE
    www.officialonlinehacks.wordpress.com
                      WHATSAPP NUMBER::
                        + 1 (437) 703-3498
    they are legit reliable trustworthy
        thank you so much OFFICIAL ONLINE HACKERS  for saving my life

        signed
    JOHN PETERSON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET RICH WITH A BLANK ATM CARD
    My name is Alice, I'm here to testify about Mr. Michael Grable blank ATM Card. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Michael Grable send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 23,000.00 Euro so far. I can also withdraw maximum of 5000 Euro daily. Michael is giving out the card just to help the poor. The Programmed Card is just to Support and Eradicate poverty. email (blankatmcardmaster@gmail.com) or what's-app: +1(213)3400305 for more information contact them now I am a leaving testimonies😁

    ΠΛΟΥΤΊΣΩ ΜΕ ΜΙΑ ΚΕΝΉ ΚΆΡΤΑ ATM
    Ονομάζομαι 'λις, είμαι εδώ για να καταθέσω για τον κ. Μάικλ Γκριπ. Ήμουν πολύ φτωχός πριν και δεν έχω δουλειά. Είδα τόσες πολλές μαρτυρίες για το πώς ο Μάικλ Γκριπλ τους έστειλε την κενή κάρτα του ΑΤΜ και τη χρησιμοποίησε για να συλλέξει χρήματα σε οποιοδήποτε μηχάνημα ΑΤΜ και να γίνει πλούσιος. Του στέλνω και e-mail και μου έστειλε την λευκή κάρτα. Το έχω χρησιμοποιήσει για να πάρω 23.000,00 ευρώ μέχρι στιγμής. Μπορώ επίσης να αποσύρω το πολύ 5000 ευρώ ημερησίως. Ο Μάικλ δίνει την κάρτα μόνο και μόνο για να βοηθήσει τους φτωχούς. Η προγραμματισμένη κάρτα είναι απλώς για την υποστήριξη και την εξάλειψη της φτώχειας. ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο (blankatmcardmaster@gmail.com) ή εφαρμογή: +1(213)3400305 για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επικοινωνήστε μαζί τους τώρα Είμαι μια μαρτυρία αποχώρησης😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO, I am Rebecca Michaelson by name living in Europe. Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (THOMAS FREDDIE) for a blank [ATM CARD] today and be among the lucky once who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world. I got my master card from a good Hacker on the internet, with this ATM Card I am able to collect $5000 dollars every day via contacts:
    +1 (985) 465-8370 {thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com}
    I was very poor but this card have made me rich and happy, If you want to get this opportunity to become rich and establish your business then apply for this Master card, I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 dollars from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and they ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS today. Kindly contact them by Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

    Thank You and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Oscar White black ATM card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily and $140,000 a month, We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to $20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or what's-app him +1(513)-299-8247 .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(360)6370612

    ReplyDelete
  10. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast 
    you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of
    hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about 
    this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month 
    ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and 
    I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about 
    $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money 
    into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect 
    you.. For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on { garryjones_atm_hacker@hotmail.com } Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how 
    my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is Garryjones_atm_hacker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. get rich with this new trick called programmed blank ATM card...i am bringing this good news to everyone all round the world, i received one last month and i have been using it to withdraw a lot of money,blank ATM card is a gift to our time this is the company that sent me the card their email is ( brainhackers@aol.com )

    ReplyDelete
  12. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

    I want to testify about Oscar White blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Oscar White hackers send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. ( oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank ATM card. I have use it to get 75,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 4,500 USD daily. Oscar White is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode.
    Email:oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com
    Text & Call or Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey guys my name William is wanted to share a testimony of how a good hacker help in making my life a better one I am glad I met them guys I got $20,000USD from them guys If you are interested they perform various hack and they are legit 100%
    BITCOIN HACK
    PAYPAL HACK
    BANK ACCOUNT HACK
    WESTERN UNION HACK
    BLANK HACK ETC.......

    guys if you are interested in any of this contact them because they are very legit ans I trust them contact them via

    email: scarletthackers@gmail.com

    WhatsApp:+1 (256) 258‑9391

    Contact them today and be happy

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday