Thursday, February 3, 2022

Poetic Thursday

 This is my first crack at joining Two SPOILED CATS,Angel Sammy and Teddy blog hop.

This it the inspiration they have posted

 

    I have finally found a tavern just for me 

It was built under strong trees

I was only going to drink one, that would be fine

But they kept opening new bottles of wine

I drank so much I lost sense of time

And honestly couldn't find reason for the rhyme

When I decided to leave I realized my plight

When I left the bar I would be blinded by the light



7 comments:

  1. oh my that is a super poem, we love it a lot... and our dad said that's a poem about real life... we wonder hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had we known you'd be in our favorite bar we'd have joined you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I am only just seeing this fabulous poem you all did for the Poetry challenge last week and we just love it. Hope you keep on visiting on Thursdays for poetic fun.

    Hugs, Angel Sammy, Teddy and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great with your inspired poem. Mom used to write poetry as a hormone-driven teen, but now just enjoys reading her friends like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Foley's Tales From Rainbow Bridge : Lightning Strikes

  This week, at Rainbow Bridge, a place that always has good weather, Lightning lit the sky. It wasn’t from a storm but because my bestie L...