Friday, December 2, 2022

Friday Questions

 

 

15andmeowing AND Four-Legged Furballs  have provide Four sentences with words left out which WE fill in!  my answers are in red.

1. I don’t like empty spaces in my food – without empty space I would have a lot more food.
2. My to-do list for December includes: Sleep, eat, poop, cuddle, and hope this is finally the year that Dan Cortese comes for Christmas
3. I still need to eat breakfast before it is super time. .
4. To me, doing shots and swapping stories with Dan Cortese is the most important part of the holiday season.
 
All purpose 90's guy, Dan Cortese. | Celebrity crush, Celebs, Pop culture
 

3 comments:

  1. Ruby Rose angel Madi did not like crumbs in her kibble dish so what did she do?
    While chewing she moved away from her dish letting the pesky messy crumbs hit the floor.
    BOL MOL LOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were all good answers sweet Ruby Rose!

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

    Once again, Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton have provided us with a photo for Poetry Thursday. Here is this week's entry and my...