Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday Fill Ins

 Amber's Book Review Library Mice Divider ©BionicBasil®

Today I am also joining in Friday Fill-ins Blog Hop with the pawesome 15 & Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.

The originial statement are in plain text and my answers (Ruby Rose) in red. 

1. If I were to attend a Halloween party, my costume would be bitching.

2. On Halloween, I plan to Stand at the winfow and bark at the people in the street, then bark when there are no people in the street, and to bark the loudest if a costumed cutie comes to the door, and if they try to touch me run away and hide. It's a proven winning formula.

3. If my life were a scary movie, it would be titled Where's Mom?

4. If I found an ouija board, I would lie on top of it and hope no spirits try to leave a Griffon message. 

7 comments:

  1. Morning Ruby
    If my life was a scary movie the title would be: High Places are not Me.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like your answers. It's nice for us on Halloween because we never get any trick or treaters because of our long driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, Ruby, and I agree with your movie title for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Sounds like it is going to be noisy at your place on Halloween. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be Rosie and Baby Spaniels' first Halloween. I'm sure they'll be doing a lot of that standing in the window and barking thing. But they'll also want to jump up and give kisses to all the kids in costumes too.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday