Tonight, Mommy and Daddy are letting me sleep in the big bed with them. Weeee
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat This Caption
And mommy got in bed and lay down like this. Then Uncle Jack climbed on top of her. And then, hey Dad, are you listening? I cannot believ...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

Sweetheart, call a sitter, you and I need a night out!
ReplyDeletehahah yes!
ReplyDeleteAnd you look so very happy!
ReplyDeleteThe cutest picture ever even if I can't think of a caption.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED seeing this and seeing the caption there was so much fun Still smiling.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. "Mum and dad won't be getting any sleep tonight!"
ReplyDeleteMale: "He obviously takes after your side of the family."
ReplyDeleteFemale: "He looks just like you!"
Lulu: "Looks like somebody gave the puppy sugar again!"
ReplyDeleteYes, that's fun, fun, fun!
ReplyDeleteMom says "please don't wet the bed, baby".
ReplyDeleteThe perfect caption. I also know mom and dad are going to be beat up with those cute paws.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ruby Rose. ♥
big time awwwwwz heer pupz 🐾🐟💚😸🌿‼️
ReplyDeleteAwwww....I love the photo and the caption! Sweet dog! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pic and caption!
ReplyDeleteNo topping that from here!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
You nailed it, Ruby Rose!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. :)
ReplyDeleteThat little puppy is so darned cute!
ReplyDelete