I get out of bed at the crack of dawn, am first in line at the worm store and a kid comes out and tells me “sorry Mrs. X but we are out of worms.” I was the early bird but I have no worms. When I find the manager there will be Hell to pay.
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Where do you go when you want to get away from it all? Ruby’s Answer- my dog bed. On one side is a hutch and on another side is a love seat...
"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date"
ReplyDeleteI am late again........
ReplyDeleteThat picture's hilarious!
ReplyDeletelol. Well done and the owl looks as if it's on a mission.
ReplyDeleteSo, dig ... dig, get to work.
ReplyDeletePrecious says she'd rather have the burd than the worm.
ReplyDeleteDon't be such a Karen - but we do like the suggestion it become Ivanka -
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Such a fun picture!
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahahaha. It's perfect.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
"I'm running away, and no one can stop me!"
ReplyDeleteAnother wild photo and a great caption!
ReplyDeleteGot some worms to gather!
ReplyDeletemizzuz X…sue de stor for falze add ver tizin 💚‼️🐾😸
ReplyDeleteWe think the manager was cleaning out inventory and booted them all out on the sidewalks here where they get baked and crunchy from the HOT sun.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
That is cute.
ReplyDeleteYou tell 'em! That is not fair!
ReplyDeleteWer zu spät kommt, den bestraft das Leben. (Zitat von Michail Sergejewitsch Gorbatschow)
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Uh-oh, somebody's going to get a talking-to ..."
ReplyDelete