Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Monday Question

 Have you ever been to a store? 

If you have, was it a non-pet store? 

And if so, what was it? 



RUBY’s ANSWER - I asked that question because Saturday I got to go to a Dunkin' Donuts. It was in Brockton, Massachusetts. My dad drives DoorDash for some extra money and he takes my mom with him because she does not like to be left alone and I do not like to be left alone, so the whole family goes DoorDashing. And suddenly, a rare occurrence, mommy had to pee. They were far from home, so Daddy told her she either had to hold it or go in a place she hates, a public restroom. But she could not hold it, so they pulled into a Dunkin' Donuts. And then she would not get out of the car because she did not want to leave me behind. So Daddy picked me up, put me in her lap, and mommy said, She cannot go into Dunkin' Donuts, and Daddr told her to trust him. They got inside, took a sharp right away from the register, and were going to sneak into the bathroom, except mommy's wheelchair barely fit through the door and it was a lot of banging and smacking, and I ended up getting jostled all around because I was on Mommy's lap. And then we came out and people were nice to us and held the door for us, and no one ever said anything to us. But I did not get anything. So, it was a break-even day.

1 comment:

  1. None of my pets have ever been to a store. They got treats brought home to them instead.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

 Have you ever been to a store?  If you have, was it a non-pet store?  And if so, what was it?  RUBY’s ANSWER - I asked that question becaus...