Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Friday, September 18, 2026
Thankful Thursday
While the two spoiled cats continue to suffer from internet issues, I am shifting gears, joining my great friend Angel Brian in his Thankful Thursday blog hop.
And what am I thankful for? At times, and especially when she's leaving the house or going a long distance, Mommy has to use a wheelchair. I would rather she didn't, but since she does, whenever she uses it, I'm on her lap, and Daddy pushes us. When he does I feel like a Queen.
I roll through the hallway, look at my subjects and bark at them. Everyone knows me and likes to see me: their furry Dalek Queen.
I hope my mommy isn't in a wheelchair forever. She is for now, and when life handed her lemons, I made lemonade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Fill-ins
Bringing multitudes of souls to their knees by bearing a single fang and growling softly is a useful skill I have. I recharge by eating a...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...


thats what we hope too and we send lots of healing power to your mama
ReplyDeleteOh really - get better.
ReplyDeleteBeing pushed around like a Dalek Queen while barking at your subjects sounds like the best possible silver lining to a tough situation! Sending healing thoughts to your mommy, and I love how you've turned the wheelchair rides into your own royal parade. Here's hoping she's back on her feet again soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun for you to tour the halls on your mommy's lap, Rosy, and we send her lots of healing vibes!
ReplyDeleteRuby there's no doubt your mommy is thrilled to have you on her lap. Of course she's not thrilled about the wheelchair but some good did come out of it. You must supervise her at all times. Lynn was in a wheelchair for a very very long time but I wasn't here then.
ReplyDeleteHope your mom gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteLong live Queen Ruby! Turning Mommy’s wheelchair into a royal hallway throne while Daddy chauffeurs is the ultimate lemon-into-lemonade move. What a fantastic co-pilot you are.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, it's good to be the Dalek Queen! Although I'm guessing that instead of 'EXTERMINATE!' your catchphrase might be something like 'GIVE ME A TREAT!' ..."
ReplyDeleteLONG LIVE the QUEEN! You fit the bill, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteRuby, am thinking that your mom enjoys your lapness just as much as you do!
ReplyDeleteWell, you must be a Dr. Who fan! I need a wheelchair in stores and for walking any distance. I'm glad for the scooters in the grocery stores! Has mommy been like this awhile, or did she get injured?
ReplyDeleteMany knee surgeries and arthritis. in the back have led to this.
DeleteI'm sure having you on her lap during the wheelchair rides makes her feel better.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great way to ride around.
ReplyDeleteThat is a plus to the wheel chair. I hope she doesn't need it forever. XO
ReplyDelete...I see that there are two Thankful Thursdays!
ReplyDeleteYou are a Queen sweet Ruby, I can see that Royal parade! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteSiempre es bueno agradecer. Espero que este mejor. Buen fin de semana. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteLooking more majestic than thankful.
ReplyDeleteYou are a sweet royal laprider! Hope your Mom can go without a wheelchair someday.
ReplyDeleteWe hope your Mom can start walking too. And when she does, you can still be Queen Ruby Rose, walking by her side. XOX Xena, Chia and Lucy
ReplyDeleteWe are glad that you keep your mom company all the time, no matter what.
ReplyDelete