Saturday, October 3, 2026

Friday Fill Ins





  • . I plan to continue to kick ass and take names in October. Then I'm going to sell those names to Russian bots. Those people will get endless phone calls about car insurance from failed rap stars. 
  • Finding a real sunny spot, a perfect sunny spot where the sun is just beaming down and all of its glow and warmth is in one puddle was the highlight of my week.
  • Tis the season for putting up freaking 8-foot skeletons. Why the hell would someone put that in their yard? I thought it was a giant zombie apocalypse. For God's sakes, is that even cute? What is going on? Who has money? I thought we were having economy problems. I thought everyone was struggling. No, everyone's buying 70-foot skeletons to scare the crap out of little dogs. That's okay, I got their names. I'm selling them to Russian bots. Great news for them. Their transmission is covered.
  •  Though a lot of people like sex, I can't stand it. It has no desire to me. Not since that day they took me for the car ride and for my special operation. You think they're connected?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Fill Ins

. I  plan to continue to kick ass and take names in October . Then I'm going to sell those names to Russian bots. Those people will g...