Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pocket Moves in With Taylor Swift - They Break Up - She Writes A Song

A couple of weeks ago, to take a break from River and all the pressure of taking over the management of the Brigade I took a short vacation.  I went to Newport to relax in the sun.  There I met a seemingly nice, Southern, blonde haired lady named Taylor.  We hit it off right away and she invited me to her mansion.  While I was there I had one little accident and she threw me out of the house.  I thought that was the end of it but then I heard a song on the radio and I knew it was about me.  I was shocked and ashamed.  I couldn’t download the song but I did transcribe the lyrics for you to read.

You, with your pees and your urine
And piddles and pisses that you do on my rugs
You have pissed on my feet again
Got me feeling like I'm nothing
You, with your wet stains under the cupboard
Making my feet wet when I’m barefooted
You peeing on the drier girl

You can take me down with just one single piss
But you don't know, what you don't know...

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you're ever gonna do is pee
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't wet me
And all you're ever gonna do is pee
Why you gotta pee so much?

You, with your white pee pads
And your diaper liners and your disposable onesies
You have urinated on my flowers again
As if they needed watering
I walk with my head down
Trying to keep an eye open for your puddles
I just wanna have dry feet again

I bet you just pissed on
Not wanting to go out in the cold
But the cycle ends right now
'Cause you need to learn to piss by the road
And you don't know, what you don't know...

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you're ever gonna do is pee
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't wet me
And all you're ever gonna do is pee
Why you gotta pee so much?

And I can see you years from now on the floor
As your parent watch  a football game
With that same big spreading pee stain
But nobody's watching
As you keep peeing on the same old dirty rugs
Wet and smelly because you never learned to go outside
Because all you ever do is pee

All you do is pee
And urinate, and piss, and have a wet bottom
And pee, and pee, and pee, and pee

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you're ever gonna do is pee
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't wet me
And all you're ever gonna do is pee
Why you gotta pee so much?

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city (Why you gotta pee so much?..)
And all you're ever gonna do is pee (Why you gotta pee so much?..)
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't piss on me (Why you gotta pee so much?..)
And all you're ever gonna do is pee
Why you gotta pee so much?

4 comments:

  1. We heard she only writes about guys (and dogs) after she's thrown them out. What's a little pee anyway?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree what's a little pee between furends. Maybe she has a pee-phobia amongst other things. Next time go the whole hog and do a poop as well we say. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pocket.....soon she'll want you back again when she figures out how much she misses that beautiful smell!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. **giggles** Pocket Dog, you're famous! It's a very big deal to have her write a song about you. Dunno why she was so judgey about the pee though. EVERYONE DOES IT.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

  Have your parents bought anything for you for anxiety? Not me, but my parents...