Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday Question

 

Do you sit on your parent's feet when they are standing?

8 comments:

  1. River's answer: Yes I do. I always need human contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are leaners... that brings funny moments LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but we're pretty good at getting in front of their feet when they're walking through the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, the cats just dive under our feet as we walk around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew...glad I'm not the only one!
    xoxo,
    Sunny...who always has to stand on Daddy's feet when he stands up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. catz like ta "trip Up" de pawrentz while they walk ;) when they stand.....nothin "fun" ta due but.....wait :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny, now how do you go for a walk if you are on their feet?

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

The truth be told, Gladys still made Henry's heart glow. She was no longer a young dog. They no longer spent their nights on the go. The...