Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday Fill-Ins

 

I am participating in the Friday Fill-Ins this week. My fill-in is in purple. This blog hop is hosted by 15andmeowing for the sentences to fill in OR if you have already done that and want to link up!



1. My favorite character from a film, TV or Book? If blogs count I would say me, if not then Rip's horse on Yellowstone. 
2. The one word I would use to describe myself is [erfect...
3. If I had to give you my best piece of advice, I would tell you there is nothing a good nap in the sun won't make better. 
4. I will never compare with That horse on Yellowstone. That thing has some flanks on it. 

 



5 comments:

  1. Hmm...seems like someone has a crush on that horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be time for mom and I to watch Yellowstone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rip's horse is totally amazing, but you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I will have to check out Yellowstone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ruby Rose I too an a huge fan of Rip and his horse.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

 What is the oldest thing in your house that has been used by pets long before you moved into the house, and do you still use it?   Ruby'...