It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blu
Chicken is my favorite kind of cake.
The best part of my week was getting fed pieces of spicy chicken from Chick Filet until the spices aggravated my nose, and snozzeled for two and a half minutes.
I enter a room full of strangers I find one timid old lady who I make eyes at, and then when she comes over to pat me, I snarl and bark at her, causing her to whoop in fear and back away. Then my work is done.
If I opened a restaurant, it would be called ”eat me” and would serve kibble to see how you humans like this dry ass pebbles then when you get thirsty. I will serve you a bowl of water that may or may not have been sitting out for a few days and has chunks of strange stuff floating around in it, and of which I cannot guarantee that other people have not been drinking from before you.

Hello, my 12-year-old pug Ula is also allergic to chicken meat, so it's salmon with rice for her :))
ReplyDeleteHugs to you from my Slovenia, Andreja!
I don't like the sound of that restaurant and am thankful I always made sure my Lola (cat) had fresh clean water everyday and wet food alongside her kibble.
ReplyDelete