It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in black
- The older I get, the more beautiful I get. What, did you think it was going to be something else? Have you met me? I am gorgeous.
- I frequent a kitty dive bar called Minxes. It is just beyond the fence, located in a tipped-over barrel. It's where I sit and drink catnip for two dollars a shot. There are two tabby cats there who seem to be fighting over the same tomcat every day. I heard one of them plan to claw the other one's eyes out. I mind my own business. There's the sound of two tabbies going at it like rats in a sock from up the stairs. While from another locked room, a cat moans low. It's not the kind of place we talk about. But at the end of a busy day, it's where I like to relax until the cockfight is done. I also like sitting on my mommy's lap
- Back in my day, we had a thing called COVID. Everyone was sick, and they wore masks. None of the stores were open. The schools were all closed. Everyone was tense. I could not get a grooming appointment. In some ways, it was long ago, but to me, it is like yesterday.
- I am glad that the gas prices are so high and the world is in such a terrible state, with violence everywhere and a war on in these last few weeks of summer. Because our parents will stay home and cuddle with us, which is where they should be. Like back in the old days of COVID. Did I ever tell you about COVID? Well, pull up a chair and I will tell you a tale and share a shot of catnip with you.

Mews on life, catnip and all things feline. Such fun and a great way to start a Sunday... or should that be a Friday on Saturday, MOL
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
ERin