Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday Friendly Fill-Ins

 


 

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.

If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.

Here are this weeks questions: Ruby's answers are in bold.

 
1. Every October, I roll around in the crunchy leaves.


2. If I were going to a costume party, I would go as Scatman Crothers.


3.The day the kibble bag ran dry is my favorite scary story.


4. I would shit myself if there were a zombie apocalypse.

 

5 comments:

  1. I love rolling around in the crunchy leaves too, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were really good answers sweet Ruby Rose, roll on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fill-ins and especially #4. You made me laugh out loud.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Ruby Rose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great talent Scatman Crothers was, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think #3 would apply here except I'll change bag to Pantry.
    BOL BOL BOL at #4
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday