Friday, November 25, 2022

Friendly Fill-Ins

 It’s Friday and time for Friday Fill-Ins.  The original post is in black and my answers, the views of a one-year-old Brussels Griffon are in red.    \


1. I would like a personal pan pizza of my own.  
2. On Black Friday, I am persuading Mommy to buy me one of everything, including a personal pan pizza.. 
3. For me, the holiday season begins when I hear the 50th different version of "Christmas Baby Please Come Home." I've been home for two days, you would notice if you would stop singing so loudly. 
4. If I won a large sum of money, I would buy a personal pan pizza.

3 comments:

  1. Sadly I can't have pizza cause I can't eat cheese (or any dairy), so you'll have to have one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza is a good choice after all the turkey on Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend, Ojo here! Do you bark along with the music? While eating your personal pan pizza?

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

  Have your parents bought anything for you for anxiety? Not me, but my parents...