Thursday, June 1, 2023

Poetry Thursday

 

Once again, Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton have provided us with a photo for Poetry Thursday.

I begged my mom to take me to the pool

Not to get wet, don’t be a fool

I knew Anna Lee would be there

So much more than a boy can bear


She wears the cutest two-piece.

It was enough to make my heart cease.

Four months old with a body that won’t quit

That girl drive me out of my wits


She has the most extended blonde hair. 

And she is wearing a visor with flair

Oh, she is a little tease

If only she could understand my desperate pleas


I splash the water, trying to get near

But my Mom held me tight in fear

Come on, Mommy, I am getting bored

It's been six months. Its time to cut the cord


Oh no, the baby girl is getting cold

If only I were bold

I would escape from Mommy’s arms

Swim towards my love and seduce her with my charms


I watched her go, knowing I wouldn’t see her for awhile

And then she turned and gave me her most beautiful side

I looked at Mom and it was time to get out of the water

The girl now knew how much I did love her.



8 comments:

Monday Question

 What is the oldest thing in your house that has been used by pets long before you moved into the house, and do you still use it?   Ruby'...