Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

"You put the lime in the coconut..."
ReplyDeleteOh gees, make me laugh why don'tcha???
Deleteobsession with Quidditch :-)))) I love that..
ReplyDeleteAt home with coconuts!
ReplyDeleteI got nuthin'
ReplyDeletehe has to wait till the broom is back?
ReplyDeleteHa! Is that an AI?
ReplyDeleteI don't think I can beat your caption Ruby, and I have to say that is one funny photo.
ReplyDeleteBravo!!!
ReplyDeleteI am 12 on the linky
Much love
What a lovely bunch of cocoNUTS!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
When you have to question your life choices but you're still enjoying the view, you might as well smile...
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahahahaha. It's perfect. I laughed out loud.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
Fred was #1 in Hide-n-Seek!
ReplyDeleteHaha brilliant!
ReplyDelete"Is this a good hide n seek spot?"
Now THAT is a photo and the caption can't be beat!
ReplyDeleteWheeeee
ReplyDeleteThat is funny.
ReplyDeleteLinda foto. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteHa! Your caption's about as good as they get. :)
ReplyDeleteFuzzy.
ReplyDelete