Saturday, August 8, 2026

Friday Fill In

It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blue 


 1. The pizza a day subscription was money well spent because it made my parents fat and a fat lap is much better to nap on then a skinny ass one

2.  Dog training was a big waste of money. My parents didn't learn anything, and after 40 minutes of showing them how to get me to sit, and failing, the trainer crawled into a dog igloo, where she lived ten months surviving off of  spilled kibble and escaped crickets and the store refused to refund the money to my parents because it did not cover the cost of the igloo.

3. If I became famous, it would most likely be because .wait: I am not famous? That can't be true. tell Mr. Deville I am ready for my close

4. _A poodle cut I got to impress a boy who lives down the hall was the worst hairstyle I’ve or any other dog ever had




17 comments:

  1. Ruby you have the most funny fill ins. We can just see you with a poodle cut, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did they give you a sparkly pink bow with the poodle cut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trainers always say that the classes are for the peeps and not for us pups! Great answers, Ruby☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins , great answers. Where can I get a pizza subscription?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these are funny, you made me smile, still grinning. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, many of us can empathize with living in a doggo igloo right now, in the current political climate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and very cute. Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruby if you are anything like Toto the mighty mini Dachshund...his training consisted of humans realizing he was subliminally training us
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our people have also failed dog training. Tigris, Styx, and Lanie too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these made me giggle!!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't dog training always a waste of money? You'd think the dog could train the owners himself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to play again it was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That trainer didn't know what s/he was in for. Anyway, enjoy your lap time.

    ReplyDelete

Ruby’s Sunday Funnies

A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers an...