Monday, August 10, 2026

Monday Question

 How do you take water? Tap, pitcher filter, bottled, water cooler or toilet?

I usually get it from a pitcher filter and sometimes tap

25 comments:

  1. My cat had tap water, but I buy 10 litre casks of spring water and bottle it as needed to take with me when I go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have simple bowl... da nelly fears da doggy fountain..

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we had dogs we had a big bowl of water for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Us pups are enjoying our new big fountain. It has fliters and we use the RO water that the peeps drink, so now its 'ultra filtered'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have delicious well water so my water comes straight from the faucet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a serious answer: sadly, our building [18 stories] is nice, but historic and old. Recently issues, a lot, with aging pipes and water shut-offs for repairs, and twice now on city street/main line right by us. So now: stocking up with LOTS and LOTS of bottled water. Just last night, woken by our "squack box" at 2 am, city worker shouting: water going off, don't use faucets, don't use toilet, until further notice. Here we go again. It's now almost 6 am, I made coffee with bottled water, haven't flushed toilet (OMG), emptied cat mess into paper litter bag, stinky to take directly to trash chute. NOW wondering: did Baltimore water system also get hacked by those nasty Iranians ... OK, done complaining ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO FAUCETS NO MORE is the summary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know where Lynn gets my water, I just know that she gets it out of the refrigerator and I only drink it when it's very very cold. And of course very very wet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We get filtered water out of the refrigerator. door and, in the summer, it is filled with a ton of icy cubes!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always drink bottled water. Cats get the tap water!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The H Man gets filtered or distilled water in his water bowl.
    Da Boyz don't drink water, so I mix filtered water into their food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom buys us bottled water. We also stock up in case of issues during hurricane season.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tap water which I apply to the kitchen floor like a swimming pool -

    I guess that would explain all the expletive WILLOWS I hear -

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Compartiendo momentos de hidratación. Preciosa foto. Saludos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have a water bowl for our kitties, but we just ordered a stainless steel water fountain for our babies.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a woof woof day and week, Ruby Rose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. When we had our sweetie it was always a bowl of water on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now Mom always had 4 bowls of tap water on the floors at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  18. pitchurr fill turr heer for sur….waterz heer iz naztee witha cap a tull 🤢🤢🤢

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a cute picture. We just use a bowl..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Our crew gets filtered water in two fountains and three bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. We have well water and the cats get that in their fountains and bowls. XO

    ReplyDelete
  22. My roommate just got her dog one of those fountain water dishes. Poor Buttercup is afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Siempre hay que cuidar a los peluditos. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tap here, same as the people drink. After all, as bad as Louisiana is about a lot of things, the tap water in this area where we live is from underground springs that are pure and our water is considered some of the best in the country.

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Captian

His life-long obsession with Quidditch left Larry with an embarrassing rash and a mis-diagnosis of Puppy Chlymedia