On behalf of my sisters on the mortal side of the Bridge I would like to thank the author of the Death by Chocolate blog for nominating us for the very prestigious Versatile Blogger Award. I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, the writers, the producers, the director (I am all of them) for helping us to secure the nomination. Securing a nomination is a group effort and I thank every member of this group 90% of which is me.)
It is a very beautiful rewards. We are very proud of it. But there are rules of accepting the award. I have already thanked the Death By Chocolate blog and provided a link to their blog. That was number one. And then we have to list seven things about us. We are going to write seven things about our Mom because I think that is what is meant. So here they are.
- Mommy is actually painfully shy and hates to talk on the phone, or meet new people, and she only found her voice through us dogs.
- Mommy was an x-ray technician when she was younger but gave it up to raise her children.
- Mommy has been married for 40 years but they have been to two different men. Not at the same time.
- Mommy has had both knees replaced after a dozen knee operations before then, she has had lots of other surgeries too including gall bladder, back, and rotator cuff.
- It took three years before Daddy convinced Mommy to get a dog. Since then Mommy can’t imagine living without a dog.
- Mommy and Daddy are two of the youngest people living in their 55 and over community. She had to move to one because she has such a tough time on stairs. She considers moving here one of the best decisions she has made.
- Daddy helps Mommy with her blogging but never wants any credit. They are a team, like Boris and Natasha.
Now the 15 blogs I am nominating for the major award. These are blogs that I follow regularly because I think they are entertaining, informative, and just plain great.
Bella and Roxy https://www.blogger.com/profile/10268052368797347239
The Idaho Pug Ranch https://www.blogger.com/profile/02669402027179060942
BZ Dogs http://www.bzdogs.com/
Mitch and Molly http://northfordmaggie.blogspot.com/
24 Paws of Love http://www.24pawsoflove.com/
Bouncing Bertie’s Blog http://bouncingbertie.blogspot.com/
Dachshund Nola http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com/
Downunder Daisy http://scotsmad.blogspot.com/
Gospel of Goose http://gospelofgoose.blogspot.com/
Madi and Mom http://downhomeinnc.blogspot.com/
Ruby the Airedale http://www.rubytheairedalepup.com/
Talking Dogs Blog http://www.talking-dogs.com/
The Doxie Life of Lily, Muffin and their Humans http://lovablelily.blogspot.com/
Whitey Westie http://whitleywestie.blogspot.com/