Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Beat This Caption

"What are you pulling me over for?
I wasn't doing anything wrong!
This is breed profiling!  

8 comments:

  1. Oh that's perfect. So funny.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I was sitting on her lap just getting a breath of air then bang she fell asleep
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I would have said don't you pee on my tires!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely profiling. We think a Border Collie would have been waved through....

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL!! Nope, pawfect!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh em dawg...iz that a bully ??!! even tho therz noe bull dawgs in trout towne any mor; ther haz been in de past....5 ta bee eggs act !! ;) ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Friday Fill ins

  It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blu Chicken is my favorite kind of cake. The best part of my week was getting fed piece...