Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Oh that's good and a good flashback too!
The dog's expression sums up that photoshoot.Bring us a shrubbery!
The Age of Chivalry lives on.
BOL! Can't beat that one!Kisses,Ruby ♥
"Bring us a shrubbery!"
BOL LOL!
de bull dawg... ROX !!!!!! ☺☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥♥
Ha ha!! Too cute!
It's a baby pumpkin! Can I keep it? I'll love it and feed it and call it George.
Little Johnny was caught swearing by his teacher. "Johnny," she said, "you shouldn't use that kind of language. Where d...
Oh that's good and a good flashback too!
ReplyDeleteThe dog's expression sums up that photoshoot.
ReplyDeleteBring us a shrubbery!
The Age of Chivalry lives on.
ReplyDeleteBOL! Can't beat that one!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Ruby ♥
"Bring us a shrubbery!"
ReplyDeleteBOL LOL!
ReplyDeletede bull dawg... ROX !!!!!! ☺☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's a baby pumpkin! Can I keep it? I'll love it and feed it and call it George.
ReplyDelete