How many times; not counting treats, do you eat a day?
and how many counting treats?
I get two meals one at breakfast and one at super time.
i get treats approximately seven times a day
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Who cuts your nails? My groomer has my entire life but based on your answers they are thinking of doing it themselves. Lord help me
We get two meals, morning and early evening, with a treat/game/trick performing session later in the evening. We sometimes get treats at other times....
ReplyDeletewe get 3 meals... but we think it could be more... 8 times or so.. the treats are not counable, our dad is super generous
ReplyDeleteI get two meals in my personalized bowl twice a day and I share whatever mom is eating the rest of the day plus a cookie at bedtime☺
ReplyDeleteIt used to be 3x a day, morning/noon/night. She set the schedule. She was not happy, I was not happy. I would pace and whine and beg and sometimes bite at her toes (bare or w/shoes). Months ago, she decided to "feed on demand". It is still 3x a day. When I go to the kitchen and sit there, waiting patiently, she feeds me. I only go 3x, but when I'm hungry. It works and we are both happy now. Really. This is the truth. When the last church bells ring at 8 pm each night I go to the kitchen again and get my "cookies", 6-8 little tiny treats. That works, too.
ReplyDeleteYep - two here as well - a 'cup' in the AM - with PUMPKIN on top; one when Mom gets home from The GKP - or around 6pm -
ReplyDeleteOf course, there are veggie treats - AND a Kerri biscuit when she leaves me!
H&K&W
Willow
Ruby, Manny & CB get two meals a day, and no treats.
ReplyDeleteHenry gets two meals, and squeezies later on as a way to train him to get used to human hands.
We also get brekky, dinner and a greenie before bed. We get treats after a photo shoot or if we do something extra good!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Our crew gets fed four meals a day and treats once a day.
ReplyDeleteeye am knot a loud ta haz treetz N if de gurl iz home all day, eye get three squarez, small, but if her will be out, onlee two, de furst meel a bit bigger πΎππΈπ‼️
ReplyDeleteWell Ruby I'll answer for myself
ReplyDeleteI eat 3 times a day. My biggest meal is at supper.
I may or may not have a treat snack in the afternoon and if I do you can bet $$ to donuts there is chocolate invovled
Hugs Cecilia
Our kitties get wet food (Fancy Feast) twice a day. There is dry food always and the get a couple treats in the morning and again in the evening.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week, Ruby Rose. My best to your mom. ♥
Hello,
ReplyDeleteCute image. Miney has two meals a day plus the treats. Take care, have a great day!
Same here!
ReplyDeleteMy kitties get can food twice a day - once in the morning and once at night. They always have dry food available.
ReplyDeletePenelope gets fed about 10 times a day, smaller amounts of canned food and some dry food too. The others are not as demanding. :)
ReplyDeleteLink Linker the Stinker cat gets to eat any time he wants, until he has finished two and a half cans of cat food. He never finishes before night, so he's eating a bit all day long.
ReplyDeleteLola (cat) gets wet food twice a day and dry food is always available. She doesn't eat the wet food all at once but goes back to it a couple of times before her "big" nap.
ReplyDeleteWe all want to know your trick to getting treats 7 times a day! We get 2 meals, plus Mintie treats for our teeth. Sometimes, like when we go to work, or it' a birthday or something, we get a few more treats.
ReplyDeleteChaplin: "Why wouldn't we count treats?!"
ReplyDelete