Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 


18 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cute photo of you, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good yawn. If so, I hope you got a good nap to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we agree... thats what we think about the world too ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you look happy and comfy in this selfie today. Nice to see you up close and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie you are, Ruby Rose.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a woof woof day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby Rose your curly tongue too cute
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby, I swan, you are adorable~! But I think you are likely told that every single day. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like the super curly tongue! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

The truth be told, Gladys still made Henry's heart glow. She was no longer a young dog. They no longer spent their nights on the go. The...