Friday, June 26, 2026

Friday fil” in

 





It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blue


My summer bucket list includes eating, snacking, sleeping, napping, scratching, itching, howling, barking—I pretty much had it all covered by noon time on Sunday.


Last summer was one of best summers I ever had. I   have only had five of them. They all sort of run together.


I am getting ready for the long hot summer by shedding as much fur as I can all over the house and especially on the blue comforter :on the bed, which is now ruby red.


Listening to the toilet flush immediately makes me want to pee.





20 comments:

  1. This sounds like life in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, I do like your sumner list, definitely better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, I'm a kitty, of course, but pretty much we live the same fur sprinklin' life! Summer lets me go out on the catio in the dark of the morn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreading the long hot summer in Dixie. Next week will be brutal
    starting Wednesday all the way thru Sunday. Saturday potentially having triple digit real temps
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, I see that you have your priorities in order for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, you know what you want and you go and get it or do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. great answers. Sounds like you have a fun summer planned. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your answers made me smile! I hope this is your best summer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A whole bucket list by noon on Sunday! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent. I happen to be a cat, and except for the word "barking" your fill-ins could have been written "for or by me". Thanks, Ruby. In fact, even my, well "our", comforter is blue. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great summer bucket list. I hope it is not too hot.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Shedding as much fur as you can. That must be one of my dogs bucket list items too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your list! You made me smile. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eating and sleeping. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charlee: "I think your summer bucket list is the same as ours!"

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

Because I have butt arhritis and can’t sit on the hard floor, lady. That's why I need my own seat, and Clint if you pull on the leash on...