Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 


19 comments:

  1. Is that some kind of bone puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my interactive toys that dispense treats too, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one big bone. You're most beautiful Ruby Rose.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby, ya got a head of lettuce aside you to go with the food that oughta be in da fancy bone bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to the treats sweetie girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, we can tell that those food puzzles just ain't cutting it anymore, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That face says-- treats must be hiding in there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the puzzle treat dispenser empty?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's the biggest treat puzzle we've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Java Bean: "Ayyy, I feel like that lettuce or whatever it is back there is judging me!"

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

Because I have butt arhritis and can’t sit on the hard floor, lady. That's why I need my own seat, and Clint if you pull on the leash on...