Once other squirrels were furious with George, who went on a bender, crawled home after midnight, threw up in the water dish because he thought it was the toilet bowl, and then passed out on it so no one else could drink.
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

Oh my gosh, this is good! I could never beat it. Perhaps "Trying to protect his last nuts". But that is so lame!
ReplyDeleteGreater love hath no man than this -- the love of a squirrel for his bowl of nuts.
ReplyDeletelol. Oh he really did have a hard night.
ReplyDelete"I made it home zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
ReplyDeletec'est mimi
ReplyDeleteBonjour❤️ mon @mi(e)
ReplyDeleteJe viens dans ton beau monde
Te souhaiter un bon mercredi
La journée des enfants
Va faire très chaud encore du 35
Vraiment marre de cette chaleur
Prend soin de toi
Byzz👄de moi poupouille*
It's mine, all mine!
ReplyDeleteGeez, what a night poor George had!
ReplyDeleteRuby, this looks like one of the squirrels invading my patio! That's why Lynn has to wash my water boat twice a day.
ReplyDeletePartied too hard last night?
ReplyDeletebon mercredi gros bisous Annie & Boni 😼
ReplyDeleteSuperbe.... bon mercredi
ReplyDeleteExhausted after a day of trying...but failing...to get at the seed in the bird feeder, Fred contemplates his life choices.
ReplyDeleteIt was a long night. Don’t ask!
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahahaha. A great capture.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
Haha! Fun. How about, "And you thought your day was hard?"
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, I didn't know squirrels could go to college and join fraternities!"
ReplyDeletePoor George, what a night!
ReplyDeleteFunny! Yeah we know!
ReplyDeletePhew! What a night!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I can't beat that. :)
ReplyDeleteLinda ardilla. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteHaha, poor guy looks totally wiped out!
ReplyDeleteOh, lawsey, if that kid doesn't start letting me sleep at night I'm going to fall asleep at work and get fired!
ReplyDeleteThat little dude looks all tuckered out,
ReplyDeleteHe does look done in for.
ReplyDelete