Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

I sneezed and the icing sugar just exploded!
ReplyDelete"Had a small accident with the milk bowl".
ReplyDeleteI didn't mean to do it, get caught with the flour.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to be a tuxie kitty for halloween!
ReplyDeleteWhat happens in the pantry stays in the pantry.
ReplyDeleteFacial recognition will never know it's me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThink I've had a little bit too much snuff.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Precious's caption! Couldn't beat that if I tried!
ReplyDeletetrop mignon !!!!
ReplyDeletepasse un bon mercredi gros bisous 😘
Bake much?
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Chaplin: "Say 'hello' to my little friend!"
ReplyDeleteAwww, so cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
No, ma, I don't know who ate the icing off your cake.
ReplyDeleteMama told me to stay off the counter when she is baking
ReplyDeleteNext time I'll listen
Hugs Cecilia
Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI've seen this wee kitty on FB, with the donut sugar...too dang cute!
LOL! Hahaha! Cute photo and what a caption!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why there are whiskers in your sugar. Why do I get blamed for everything?
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Funny.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know the whip cream can squirted when you push on that top thingie.
ReplyDeleteWhatever you did to deserve this, we know you won't do it again!
ReplyDeleteCrazy!!! Another wild photo and great caption!
ReplyDeleteI swear, boss, I don't know who got into the powdered donuts.
ReplyDeleteLinda imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteWhy didn’t someone warn me what would happen when you sneeze while eating a beignet with powdered sugar?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is too cute, reminds me of our little cat when we got him he still needed to be fed milk and so I would feed him with a dropper and he would get it all over his face :)
ReplyDelete