But Mummy, I really believed you. You said there was a treat in here. You snatched me and put me in the bathtub. I feel so betrayed. I don't know if I can ever trust another. You have another cookie? We'll give it a shot tomorrow.
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

LOL...I bet you get more than just one cookie after the bath :-)
ReplyDeleteEasy under the arms there, you know I'm ticklish.
ReplyDeletehaha a water bath is also a treat, a bit wet but still nice:))
ReplyDeleteKiss and hug, Andreja!
I thought the skunk was a puppy!
ReplyDeleteLooks so worried.
ReplyDeleteJust you wait; I'm gonna shake this wet fur and then you'll be the one with a sad look on your face!
ReplyDeleteYup - anything for treats☺
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean I'm not allowed to roll in Roadkill.
ReplyDelete...that's the way life goes.
ReplyDeleteI don't want to end up the size of a Chihuahua - so don't leave me here TOO long!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Lulu: "Why, Mama? Why?"
ReplyDeleteMommy dearest...just wait til I get out of here
ReplyDeleteI will 'shower' you with love and affection.
Sincerely your devoted and trusting K9
BOL BOL
Hugs cecilia
Have YOU been a victim of Treat-Based Entrapment? Were false promises of biscuits used to lure you into unauthorized suds? Call 1-800-PAW-LAWS today. You may be entitled to immediate compensation in bacon, belly rubs, and couch zoomies!
ReplyDeleteThose humans! Always trying to trick us with treats! Don't fall for it!
ReplyDeleteLooks so sad.
ReplyDelete... you put your left paw out, you put your left paw in and you shake it all about...
ReplyDeleteThat is cute.
ReplyDeleteOh no, that poor pup!
ReplyDeletePobrecito. Te mando un beso
ReplyDeleteOf course, I smell like a wet dog, I am a wet dog!
ReplyDelete