So, after tempting Adam with apple, Eve bit it, and long story short: You are going to the vet tommow morning to get your ovaries removed, and before I forget there is no breakfast either. How you like them apples?
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
An apple? You silly kitty..go grab some chicken!
ReplyDeleteAn apple a day keeps the dogs away!
ReplyDeleteMy apple. Mine.
ReplyDeleteShe keeps the apple and doesn’t give it:))
ReplyDeleteIt’s mine!
Kiss, Andreja!
one apple per day... another false promise huh? :o))))
ReplyDeleteI'm hanging on to my apple like grim death!
ReplyDeleteBut it's my apple. I found it.
ReplyDeleteThere is no better caption for that picture than the ones that there. This is funny.
ReplyDeleteOih! so cute photo!
ReplyDeleteSucking up to the teacher, eh?
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
PeeEssWoo That is the third year for a 'volunteer' tomato plant BUSH!
It's something that must be done. So cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day. ♥
That's an adorable pic, and a cute caption.
ReplyDeleteNow this is something I can dig my claws into.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute kittie.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that kitties were that fond of apples!
ReplyDeleteAin't nobody getting this apple! And I ain't goin' nowhere either!
ReplyDeleteNow, since my spell to turn me into an old crone didn't work, how to get this poisoned apple to Snow White?
ReplyDeleteMy apple.
ReplyDeletelol
DeleteApples keep the evil away!
ReplyDeleteAn apple a day keeps the vet away.
ReplyDeleteUy me recuerda a mi Cleo a ella le gustaban las manzanas. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteIs it stuff with tuna.
ReplyDeleteNo one to share it with?
ReplyDeleteI'm not a cat person, but if I was, that sure is a cute picture.
ReplyDeleteHappy October! And thank you for visiting. : )
Them are interesting apples.
ReplyDeleteChaplin: "Is the Magic 8-Ball broken again?"
ReplyDeleteNo matter the caption!
ReplyDeleteIt's such a cute photograph.
All the best Jan
A foto é linda e espero que ela tenha ficado bem da operação de retirada dos ovários! Lindo fim de semana! beijos, tudo de bom,chica
ReplyDeleteHi hi hi! Ojo here! I love them apples! Cyrus does not. This means I get all the apples!
ReplyDelete