It's Friday Fill-in time, posted by one spoiled cat and 15 Meowing. Ruby's fill-ins are underlined.
1. Never have I ever listened when told to stop barking. I would listen, but I can't hear over that incessant annoying barking.
2. My September to do list includes finding my August to-do list and completing it. But that's a lot of work. It will probably keep till October..
3. I wouldn’t mind hosting a poop Jenga game night party. That is when we all poop in the same big pile, and then one by one remove stools. The one who falls in the poop loses.
4 I am always curious about other people’s butts. No two smell the same. And the smell lingers. If humans allowed us to smell a murder scene and then walk around town until we found the murderer, there would be no unsolved crimes. Or they could make them all stand for a poop-up, and I'd smell their butts to find the guilty culprit.

Bonjour ♥ mon @mi(e)
ReplyDelete*********
Voici la petite maison ♥
Du bonheur et de l'amitié ♥
Ici tout est calme ♥
Et paisible. ♥
╯▅╰╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲╯╯☀️
▕▕╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╲╲╭╭
▕▕╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱┛▂╲╲╭
╱▂▂▂▂▂▂╱╱┏▕╋▏╲╲
▔▏▂┗┓▂▕▔┛▂┏▔▂▕▔
▕▕╋ )▏▕╋▏▏▕┏▏▕╋▏▏
▕┓▔┗┓▔┏▏▕┗▏┓▔┏
Je te souhaite ♥
Une bonne journée ♥
Avec une chaleur étouffante ♥
Prend soin de toi
Byzz💋 de ton amie poupouille* ♥
MOL MOL MOL oh your fill-ins are too too funny!!!! Happy Caturday sweetie!!! 😻🐾😹🐾😻
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about your Sept list pulling on to Oct or even Nov. Mine usually pulls on endlessly :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a barker too and I get the shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the time but do I listen!
ReplyDeleteThese are good.
ReplyDeleteI can comment once again after not being able to along with others. Let's hope it continues.
je te souhaite un bon Week end gros bisous 💋
ReplyDeleteRuby you always have such good feelings. Precious would say never has she ever listened to me when I call her name. She will listen to me when I call out the word chicky because that's what she calls her food.
ReplyDeleteLove your funny fill-ins, Ruby. Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteYou don’t listen to others, I do listen but then I do things my own way :))
ReplyDeleteI wish you a nice Saturday, hug, Andreja!
Your answers are...unique!
ReplyDeleteBOL BOL Ruby Rose # 4 made me LOL HOL and tickled my funny bone.
ReplyDeleteVery thankful the Freaky Friday gremlins are gone so I can comment
Hugs Cecilia
Love the Florida Fur Kids comment. I second that motion!
ReplyDeleteRuby, we readers just never know what you are going to bark next!
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely hilarious!!! Especially the first two, which nearly had me on the floor laughing! Just what I needed for the weekend!! So glad we found each other!
ReplyDeletelol But I don't want to smell any murder scenes and have to remember the scent while walking around downtown.
ReplyDeleteThose were all good answers CSI Ruby!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers, but I will pass on the poop game. :)
ReplyDeleteLinda imagen. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure the to-do list has to be done in October and can’t wait until next year? Or maybe just make it a to-don’t list.
ReplyDeleteThat last one might actually work. "Murder Mystery solved by butt-sniffing dog"
ReplyDelete