Saturday, September 12, 2026

Friday Friendly Fill ins

 



It's Friday Fill-in time, posted by one spoiled cat and 15 Meowing. Ruby's fill-ins are underlined.

  • I skimp on clothes. I don't wear clothes, so I do more than skimp on them. I skamp. My sisters Foley and Pocket used to wear clothes, and I think River did once, but I'll pass. Thank you. You don't put clothes on Michelangelo's David, and you don't put clothes on the most beautiful girl in the world.
  • ,I tend to save on Netflix. I'm not the one who pays for it, but I watch it. Frankly, I don't have any idea what's going on, but I still watch it. I watched to see ifEmu and Jeff turned  up. I hate Emu and Jeff. I have a fatwa against Emu and Jeff. Anyway, I've digressed. I like to Netflix and chill. My parents watch Network, and I chill under a blanket.
  • I've nearly perfected myself. I'm not sure what I can do to reach perfection. I may be there already. But I think a new hairstyle or some eyeliner might do it. Who am I kidding? I'm just a natural beauty.
  • I need to find a better way to take over the world. I know, it's hard to take over the world when you sleep 16 hours a day because there's so much going on. My motto: sleep softly and chew on a big stick. I don't know if that'll get me world domination, but it sounds good on a bumper sticker.

22 comments:

  1. When you are perfect, you are perfect! No need to even try to change anything there. As a kitty cat I hate clothes. Why do people put clothes on animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Precious and her Mom. I can't see clothes on cats or dogs but I will admit, it's cute. Ruby, you are perfection...and your bumper sticker is ideal for the general populace. I think you should market them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sleep softly and chew on a big stick...maybe you could do two at once :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are good answers and yes, you are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, am with you on that emu and the stupid dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I'm not perfect, but I'm good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not perfect either but that's a good thing :) I would also like to see you riding that Emu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the motto, and yes, it should be on a bumper sticker! Wish we had Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Ruby's already dominated the world. Mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I always enjoy your answers. You are pretty perfect. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to laugh about the clothes on cats, I remember as a kid I put my doll clothes on our cat and pushed him around in my baby carriage, I am sure he wasn't the happiest with me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good fill-ins. I never put clothes on any of my pets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfection! Cats think they are the perfect creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love wearing my robe after my bath and I love wearing coats in the winter when it's cold out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't wear clothes, either! And believe-you-me, whenever I see Peepers lookin' at kitty clothes and sayin' stuff like "You'd look so cute in that," I shut down those conversations, immediately. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Java Bean: "Ayyy, I watch the streaming services without paying for them, too! Because sometimes there are animals in the television and then I need to bark at them to make them leave!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! These are great! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We need to be able to purchase that bumper sticker. lol Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are perfect and the bumper “snicker” would be a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

  Larry didn't know how it came to pass. Was it a sentence, community service, or a curse for some long-forgotten trespass. Larry didn...