Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Monday Question

For the humans: What is the most valuable lesson your pets have taught you.



Ruby’s Answer - my parents have learned to also forgive those who love you, because there aren't many who do and those who do.deserve forgiveness, patience and understanding.

28 comments:

  1. The first thing that comes to my mind whenever I think of what animals teach us is Walt Whitman's poem: I wish I could turn and live with animals... I have a cat. The best lesson she teaches me is: You do your thing and I do mine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true!!! Forgiveness is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what you do and dog always love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week and a great start to September *,~`)
    good and beautiful day Rose. Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit more practical answer here: do not reach toward the cat, it is inclined to often bite, er, scratch at the hand that feeds ... sigh. [though this is generally fur-given, as it is just some impatience on the cat's part ... however, said human keeps a ready supply of bandaids nearby]

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cat teaches you to relax. However as a human that's still hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. j' adore les animaux
    passe un bon mardi je te fais un gros bisous 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those you love in life unconditionally...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby, our cats have taught me that they are in charge, and that 1/2 of the bed is theirs too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby, I have to tell you, Mom and I formulated an answer as we read the blog here, just almost word for word what YOU said. I'll put it this way then. I was taught patience, more than I ever had...and unswerving love. And tenderness for the little ones who were gifted to us. Their trust and love is like a veil spread over us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That DOG people are the furry best!

    And vehicles with clean interiors are highly overrated :-)

    H&K&W
    Willow for Willow's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlee: "I think I have taught Dada that if he wants to keep his clothes wearable, he needs to keep a blanket on his lap whenever I'm in it. Which suits me fine because I would rather make muffins on a blanket than on scratchy old jeans or cotton shirts."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course we love the husky in the picture! Our Mom loves that no matter how bad a day, we bring her joy, a smile and something to be thankful for.

    Rosie and Redford

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unconditional love.

    Have a woof woof day and week, Ruby Rose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. unlike people, pets are TRUE 🐾😸‼️💚

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great question. They all taught me how short life is and to spend as much time with them as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy all the good things, and there are plenty of good things to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, it is a never ending classroom here...they teach things to us every day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Unconditional love and always stay in the moment...just like us🐱Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pets (especially cats) are what they are, no pretenses!

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

 Who is the first to wake up in your family each morning? Ruby’s Answer- One of my parents wakes up first and I usually follow, then sit on ...