When was the last time you were locked in a cage or a room “for your own good.”
Ruby’s Answer - while the EMTs were in the house to check out Mommy when she fell I was locked in the bedroom “for my own good.”
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
So, after tempting Adam with apple, Eve bit it, and long story short: You are going to the vet tommow morning to get your ovaries removed,...
You must have been really scared not knowing what exactly happened to mom at the time...
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I hope Mommy was not badly injured!
ReplyDeletenever... we are not prison combatible...
ReplyDeleteBefore I earned trust when I was a lot younger, I stayed in my crate when mom wasn't home but I have earned her trust now☺
ReplyDeleteI was locked in a room for my own good for 5 Days running while Lynn was silly enough to get brand new carpet in the house.
ReplyDeleteNever have been fortunately.
ReplyDeletePobrecito en una jaula con lo bonito que es. A nadie le gusta estar encerrado. Espero que tu madre se encuentre bien. Saludos
ReplyDeleteI can not recall THAT - it's never happened during my Pennsylvania/this side of The Mason Dixon Line -
ReplyDeleteHope you don't need to have that happen again to you AND for your mom!
H&K&W
Willow
An absolutely lovely photo!
ReplyDeletethanks for your sharing
ReplyDeleteThe last time we took our babies to the vet they were in their pet carriers. They don't like it one bit.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week, Ruby Rose. ♥
We pretty much have free reign..The pawrents and Rosy sleep in their own room at night...and I get the rest of the house to myself, does that count??
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Sunny
am old line that I have heard for years.
ReplyDeleteManny and Chili Bruce are often locked in the parlor, so the humans can enjoy their take out meal of Lebanese food without cat noses in every dish.
ReplyDeleteVery thankful you had a safe place to go Ruby 'cause I know you would have been very angry at the EMS for messin' with you precious Mama
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
To be fair, the EMTs didn't need any help. It must have been scary for you, but you were right where you needed to be.
ReplyDeleteOur crew had to spend a day and a half in one room with the door closed when we had new windows installed!
ReplyDeletewhen de aye sea dood waz heer…now it bee time ta hide frum de fern iz dood ‼️😸💚🐾
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing.
ReplyDeleteSome of us were locked up when the painters were here last month.
ReplyDeleteThose paws! ~squee~ Be well!
ReplyDeleteUy pobrecito me recuerda a mi Brandy. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteChia: I get locked in the bedroom that's right next to the front door when Mom has to open the door cause someone's knocking on it. I'm told it's so I don't run off. Grrrr
ReplyDeleteSorry you had to be locked up like that. We hope your mommy was okay!
ReplyDeleteSometimes being locked up really is best for you.
ReplyDelete