Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

fooooood... ;O)
ReplyDeleteMy cat would say get off my bed! Which is actually MY bed.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately it's many years since our pets were gone. I reckon they would ask for food.
ReplyDeleteIs it time to eat yet?!
ReplyDeleteRuby you are so right, I always say don't leave and I'm waiting right here when Lynn finally comes back.
ReplyDeleteMore chicken!
ReplyDeleteKhrossTrek 'venture time!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
We would probably say the same thing, Ruby!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
My cat would probably say “stop kissing me!”
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, I am not sure what exactly is being said in that picture but apparently it's some pretty scandalous gossip!"
ReplyDeleteWould love to know how Henry is feeling, illness-wise.
ReplyDeleteOur kitties would say, thank you for rescuing us.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. ♥
that’s hard to say with mackerull, he has many …..moods….😸‼️🐾💚
ReplyDeleteWhen is the noise gonna stop?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteDon't leave me, Mommy.
ReplyDeleteAwww.
ReplyDeleteYikes, all of our pets are dead now. Bless their little furry selves. We had 6 cats, but not all at the same time!!
ReplyDeleteGive us more scritches and that yummy food from those doggy churros.
ReplyDelete"Stay with me, mom".
ReplyDeleteUy que le contara. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteHungry.
ReplyDeleteFollow me around with my food, I don't want to eat over there today.
ReplyDelete