Who is the first to wake up in your family each morning?
Ruby’s Answer- One of my parents wakes up first and I usually follow, then sit on the love seat and bark at everything I see until the other parent awakens. I am rarely the first to wake up
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Who is the first to wake up in your family each morning? Ruby’s Answer- One of my parents wakes up first and I usually follow, then sit on ...
Sounds like you do not need any coffee, Ruby! We usually wake up together.
ReplyDeleteGood question :)) of course me, my pug Ula is a sleepyhead, sleeps during the day and then at night looks at the moon :)))
ReplyDeletethe mama is the first... and we hope every day for breakfast in bed...butt... in vain
ReplyDeleteOur Pawppy is the first almost every day...he lets us out,and then gives us brekkie, Mmmm!
ReplyDeleteWhen we had a dog he always woke up first.
ReplyDeleteAlways the cat. Angel would leap onto the bed and lick my nose to wake me, Lola would just wander all over the bed and me until I got up, then she would claim the warm spot for herself.
ReplyDeleteRuby I'm the first one awake and I have to go in the bedroom and Rattle My scratchy post to get everybody else out of bed. It's hard work being a cat.
ReplyDeleteRuby, I was the first one up! And I made sure Mom and brovvers if they were here, knew it!
ReplyDeleteMom always gets up first.
ReplyDeleteMama...she is always up first when we are home. Sunny may wake a few minutes earlier when we are glamping.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy
Define 'up'?
ReplyDeleteAs in during the night to visit the facilities
OR
Up to make sure The Human gets out of the bed okay
:-)
No wonder I nap later!
H&K&W
Willow
Chaplin: "Around here, it's Dada, every day. I'm assuming we're not counting us cats because we of course are up all night so we don't 'wake up' in the morning purr se ..."
ReplyDeleteOur Mom is always up way early!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I get up first. Sometimes hubby gets up first. Sometimes the kitties gets up first. We never know who's going to get up first.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. Scritches to Ruby Rose. ♥
Not the first to wake, but not the last either. You have an important job: waking the other parent.
ReplyDeleteThe Girlz are always up before Mom.
ReplyDeleteI am usually the first one to get up :-))
ReplyDeleteWELL it used to be Angel Madi...once we were up she was back to sleep.
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
ruby, catz like ta mezz round at nite time…then sleep de day a way ‼️😸🐾💚
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the cats wake up first.
ReplyDelete...my Sweetie is up first.
ReplyDeleteI am usually up even before the kitties.
ReplyDeleteEs lindo dormir con un peludito. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteLink Linker the Stinker says he’s a cat, he’s always asleep and he’s never asleep, both at the same time. If one of his people gets up, he hears them before they can get up and is awake already. I don’t know if he’s exaggerating or not.
ReplyDeleteThere are only two of us in the family unless you take the cat Kingini. Kingini is the first to wake up because she feels hungry at 5 am. Then she comes and wakes me up.
ReplyDelete