Thursday, September 3, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 


25 comments:

  1. Wow. I love the angle. It almost looks like a professional portrait. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Mon @mi (e)❤️
    Voila la chaleur qui revient SNIFF
    Marre ras-le-bol
    je te souhaite un bon jeudi
    Aujourd'hui ciel très ☀️ensoleillé
    Passe une belle journée
    Moi cet après midi kiné
    Prend bien soin de toi
    Byzz 💋de moi Ton amie*
    Poupouille*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you as stumped about the nine as I am, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby I think maybe you're looking a little concerned over this most recent Heat wave. It'll soon be gone and you'll be a happy girl again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiene carita de preocupación, ánimo. Un abrazo desde España

    ReplyDelete
  6. très bon jeudi mon amie gros bisous 💋

    ReplyDelete
  7. *SIGH*
    I get it too - we don't understand how they can act and spew the way they do -
    BRING BACK HUMANS WITH SOULS

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruby? Wordless? What can the matter be? You've not uttered a peep since last ... Saturday? Well, you probably have, but that was the word that rhymed best ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, what's going on with you? You feeling OK?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Java Bean: "Ayyy, is it nap time? It looks like nap time ..."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone is being disturbed while they're trying to sleep. You're so precious.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like they've got the sads.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice close up. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. what cha thinkin bout ruby??? 😸🐾‼️💚

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooooo sleepy! Have a good nap Ruby!

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

 Who is the first to wake up in your family each morning? Ruby’s Answer- One of my parents wakes up first and I usually follow, then sit on ...