Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Thursday, September 10, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poetry Thursday
Larry didn't know how it came to pass. Was it a sentence, community service, or a curse for some long-forgotten trespass. Larry didn...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

You look marvelous.
ReplyDeleteThat face expression is priceless :-)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I have never seen anything like this. Is it some kind of dog puzzle? The look is kind of suspicious!
ReplyDeleteThat face says it all.
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering too just like Ginny Hartzler, above.
ReplyDeletehi sweet girl... we had such a toy too... butt da nelly ate it...
ReplyDeleteNot impressed it seems.
ReplyDeleteI love my interactive toys, Ruby. They provide the best treats!
ReplyDeleteWell Ruby I am puzzled by the puzzled look on your face laying the side of that strange puzzle
ReplyDeletegrand gรขtรฉ
ReplyDeletebonne fin de semaine Ruby gros bisous ๐
ReplyDeleteAn excellent selection of items for your enjoyment, Ruby.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, a puzzle toy! I will definitely work for food!"
ReplyDeleteYou're such a cutie pie, Ruby Rose. Yes you are. I want to kiss that sweet face.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a woof woof day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥
What's up sweet girl?
ReplyDeleteBOL BOL RUBY...quite puzzling what is up with the ginormous
ReplyDeletewhat looks like puzzle pieces.
Hugs Cecilia
Nope, that's not what I want.
ReplyDeleteRuby, I think there's NO way your parents don't know what you are expressing.
ReplyDeletehope yur treet tray waz filled up ruby ‼️๐๐ธ๐พ
ReplyDeleteVery cute, you have such an adorable expression!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, how cute.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun toy.
ReplyDeleteUy que lindo. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting treat dispenser, I wonder if I can find one like that here? I know a small pug who might enjoy treats from it.
ReplyDeleteje te souhaite un bon Week end Ruby gros bisous ๐
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun toy!
ReplyDeleteRuby, what's that green stuff laying on your back??
ReplyDelete...an Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado???
ReplyDeleteNo working for food here!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow