Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Thursday, September 17, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thankful Thursday
While the two spoiled cats continue to suffer from internet issues, I am shifting gears, joining my great friend Angel Brian in his Thankf...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

You look like you are ready for a nice nap, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteOh my mom, how beautiful you are Ruby!!!
ReplyDeleteRubi is a wonderful little dog, how old is she, my pug Ula loves all little dogs, she likes cats too :))
Kisses to you, Rubi, from Andreja and Ula!
Awww, looking sad but beautiful. I love the houses in the background!!
ReplyDeletehave a good wednesday...
ReplyDeleteLooks worried but cute anyway.
ReplyDeleteYou look frustrated with that toy to me, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteRuby it would appear that you are the queen of an entire city.
ReplyDeleteRuby looks disappointed, no snacks in her tray?
ReplyDelete...the words that come to mind are, stop running into the wall with your face, pal!
ReplyDeleteJust bark, Ruby...no words needed.
ReplyDeleteWould be happier with something to chew on!
ReplyDeleteLife in The Little BIG City!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Wonder what's in your mind, Ruby...
ReplyDeleteYou're the cutest, Ruby Rose. Yes you are.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
Ruby Rose you look as worried as I am about Pam, Teddy and Angel Sammy's internet connections. I know they must be very frustrated too
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
If only we could read their minds!
ReplyDeleteNap like nobody is watching!
ReplyDeleteLooks a little perplexed.
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
ReplyDeleteYou look like a giant near that village. :) XO
ReplyDeleteUy que lindo. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteWhat is she thinking :)
ReplyDeleteSo lovable.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, are you contemplating the secrets of the universe? So am I, sometimes!"
ReplyDelete