Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 

 

 

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.

Today I am very thankful to announce that I have hired Dani from the O Dani Girl blog as my stylist. Tell me what you think of my new look

What are you thankful for today?

This is a Blog Hop!



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 1 hrs, 15 min (3/2/2022 11:59 PM North America - Eastern Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

7 comments:

  1. I'm just happy that you like them. I think River Song has real potential as a model in addition to being a Clown Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantabulous!!!! we love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you really look most wonderful, we love those! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani is a fashion diva. Well done.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfits, and especially dig the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi river this is dai$y and I think you look FABulous and stunning and most gorgeous in your finery and your handbags are the cats meow pardon the expression and don't forget to fill them with cash cash cash cash sending hugs =^..*= ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

    Once again, Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton have provided us with a photo for Poetry Thursday. Toby knew it was his last day And ...