Friday, February 11, 2022

Friendly Fill In Fridays

 This Friday, for the first time, I am participating in the Friendly Fill Ins.

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

 

Here this week's fill-ins

1. A week without ___________ would be nice.
2. A week without _________ would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to _________, but I’m glad I did.
4. I once _________ and lived to regret it.

 

Here are River Song's answers

 

1. A week without snow, cold, and ice would be nice.
2. A week without timely served dinner would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to pee behind the chair, but I’m glad I did.
4. I once killed a squirrel in Reno just to watch it die and lived to regret it.

 


 

 

This is a Blog Hop!



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 day, 18 hrs, 34 min (2/13/2022 2:50 PM North America - Pacific Standard Time)

 

 

\

11 comments:

  1. E, please, River Song, we need more explanation. Why are you glad you pee'd behind the chair???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with your #1 answer completely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fill-ins. You killed a squirrel just to watch it die. Pups do that.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a woof woof weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Madi would 100% agree with this fill in:
    "A week without timely served dinner would be impossible".
    She liked to eat at 4:30...she started her reminder dance at 4:25. I declare she could tell time. Right at 4:30 the paws were up on the chair and the tongue lashing would begin.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness...I love when everyone fills-in! Glad I found yours. Mim usually does them but now, I am going to make her let ME do it. That's who they're for!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. river we R feerce !!! :) we gotta ask....did famlee memburrz oh that squirrelz ....pay ewe a vizit !! ?? :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. River, please let our Mom know that we lost our "follow" for you and just now found it in our junk mail, along with several other blogs we follow! Aghh! But what was once lost is now found and we see you your beautiful self again. We like your fill-ins. Did you really kill a squirrel? Did you really regret it? Inquiring minds want to know. XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contact him for all kind of hacks . Email him here support@wavedrive.tech go on their website wavedrive.tech for more details,Whatsapp No:+14106350697 if you want to chat them up,One thing i can assure you would not regret this at all he is 100% legit.

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

Once again,  Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton  have provided us with a photo for Poetry Thursday. At one point in his 25-year career Klondi...