Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Beat This Caption

 



Bob was shocked to see what his daughter Maxine was doing on the internet for Temptations

20 comments:

  1. Social media and cats. What can you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...look at the both cats!!! So cute and hilarious...had to giggle a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha.. the feline sister of da nelly LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the look of pure panic on his face is priceless! She’s definitely up to no good on there. Great caption prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only imagine his surprise when he opened up her Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahahaha. I laughed out loud. Brilliant.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. bob…ewe knead paw rental control on yur dee vizez ‼️πŸ˜ΈπŸΎπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "Those Temptations aren't gonna pay for themselves you know!"

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

Because I have butt arhritis and can’t sit on the hard floor, lady. That's why I need my own seat, and Clint if you pull on the leash on...