Thursday, July 2, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 


20 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie! That face expression got me every time :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am cold, please wrap the blanket a little more."

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blankey - in this un-doGly heat - really, Ruby?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby, the air conditioning must have been turned on super cold. You look so snuggly. Our air conditioning is never turned down very cool so believe me I'm not wearing a blanket. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in that photo Ruby! The blanket makes you look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, there is nothing you command that you wouldn't get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did the mom give you a bath and now you're cold? Does she have the air conditioning on too low? You're so cute.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. S'riously RUBY ... is that maybe, maybe, what they call a "cooling blanket"?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your wee sweet ears, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is the a/c giving you a chill?

    ReplyDelete
  11. whitefizh wednezday wavez two ewe ruby…iz sum thin thata way➡️➡️➡️
    ewe due knot truzt 🙀💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, what a sweet picture of you dear Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

Because I have butt arhritis and can’t sit on the hard floor, lady. That's why I need my own seat, and Clint if you pull on the leash on...