Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Monday Question

If your pet could say one thing to you what would it be?
Ruby’s Answer - “don’t leave.”

25 comments:

  1. My cat would say get off my bed! Which is actually MY bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately it's many years since our pets were gone. I reckon they would ask for food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby you are so right, I always say don't leave and I'm waiting right here when Lynn finally comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would probably say the same thing, Ruby!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cat would probably say “stop kissing me!”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Java Bean: "Ayyy, I am not sure what exactly is being said in that picture but apparently it's some pretty scandalous gossip!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to know how Henry is feeling, illness-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our kitties would say, thank you for rescuing us.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. that’s hard to say with mackerull, he has many …..moods….😸‼️🐾💚

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes, all of our pets are dead now. Bless their little furry selves. We had 6 cats, but not all at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Give us more scritches and that yummy food from those doggy churros.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uy que le contara. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follow me around with my food, I don't want to eat over there today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Step it up on the belly rubs! We want more! And food too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Cyrus has word buttons and he speaks all the time! His favorite word is "Outside"! He likes to be outside very much, even more than eating food!

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

  So, after tempting Adam with apple, Eve bit it, and long story short: You are going to the vet tommow morning to get your ovaries removed,...