Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Beat this caption




Dear Mr. Chewy: This morning I called your customer service number because the bag of Friskies your company sent me had expired. I was on hold for two hours and when someone finally answered it was a Bassett Hound. Do I look like I speak Bassett Hound? I couldn't understand a damn thing he said, and when I said I wanted to talk to a cat he cut me off.  I demand my account be credited and I am sent a bag that hasn't expired.

Signed

Ernest P. Snuggles Jr.



Thank you

Thank you

11 comments:

  1. Considering one of my neighbors is a Bassett Hound - with a Rotti brother - I would agree you do not in the look like a BH - and we are purrprised for we always see Mr Chewy usually does good - it's the delivery services that usually mess it up!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Was it wise to give Ernest his own computer and let him loose on social media.....?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't possibly beat that, but I will say that this cat is making the same face that I do when logging into work every weekday, especially Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Snuggles looks like he's seeing his best girl with his best friend on-line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. crackin up at de look on thiz kittehz face 😺😺😺😺😺😺‼️πŸŸπŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will this make a good portrait for my eHarmony profile?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey YOU on YouTUBE you aren't as funny as you think you are
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure this was Chewy? They are usually so on top of things. Well said though.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, grumpy kitty, how did you get your own laptop??? We want one too. But we also want to add that you must have the wrong company. Chewy is the best when it comes to customer service.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete

The Ruby Rose Report: A kitty story

  I spend a lot of time during the day snuggled on Mommy’s lap. So when nighttime comes and the house lights go out, sometimes I am filled ...