Friday, June 28, 2024

The Ruby Rose Report: Nature Friday continued

They have lilies, they have hydrangeas

And a hundred-year-old rose bush

So now we have to get ourselves 

Back to the gardens


We will do Blake’s Garden, and River’s Garden today, since there is so much to show, and to do so in one week would be work, something I avoid.


Here are the dazzling Western Blue Virginsbower Clematis by the light pole

.

The Japanese spiraea in Blake’s garden has just started to bloom.

Pictures of Lily that make my life so wonderful

Pictures of Lily that let me sleep at night

Pictures of Lily that solved my childhood problem

Pictures of Lily, they make me feel alright

The hydrangea is just starting to bloom.

I will be back next week with Foley’s Garden, Pocket’s Garden, and my garden 

13 comments:

  1. Our lilies are pretty bloomed out - someone should do something about that -

    The Lavender is doing its awesome lavender stuff!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilies are gorgeous and flora lifeguards.
    I loved all the colors
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, all those flowers are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden sure is full of beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our daylilies were beautiful when they bloomed but they went away far too quickly. We love the Japanese spiraea, so delicate and lacy.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. What GORGEOUS flowers you have. We have some nice ones, but there are also LOADS of weeds. Our Peep has been remiss in pulling them this year, she mumbles about puppies, sleep and badges...I, Marvelous, do NOT think that is an excuse! Keep being awesome! You pal Marvelous Marv

    ReplyDelete
  8. wHAT BEAUTIFUL flowers! Reminds me that I should get out and do some weeding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the garden! What a happy and beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely colours in your garden! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete

Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge: Jessie crosses

  Dear reader, if you have perused my prose before, you will know what happens when a soul transitions to the Bridge to become immortal: At ...