Thursday, December 11, 2025

Wordless Wednesday

 


12 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Ruby. You are a good girl and Santa is coming with lots of yummies for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a nice warm bed sweet Ruby Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, your beddie is color-coordinated to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute, Ruby Rose. Yes you are.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you look worried, hope you are staying cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby Rose I like the sparkly purple thing on your collar
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray you've had a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bed looks very comfy and warm! Have a great nap Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Are you contemplating something, Ruby? I bet it's something complicated!"

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

 Who cuts your nails? My groomer has my entire life but based on your answers they are thinking of doing it themselves. Lord help me